Eastern Prom Project No. 39, Carol Fonde
COVE STREET ARTS OPEN JURIED PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW
Cove Street Arts extends an invitation to Maine photographers statewide to submit up to four photographs taken within the city limits of Portland for an open juried exhibition PORTLAND 2020 curated by Bruce Brown. The theme celebrates Portland today on the eve of Maine’s 200th statehood anniversary on March 15. All subjects are eligible. Approximately 50 photographs will be selected.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
* All images must have been taken since January 1, 2017.
* No photograph previously exhibited publicly in any venue is eligible
* Framed photographs may not exceed 30” x 30”.
* Each jpeg image entry must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Image resolution needs to be 300 dpi and at least 2000 pixels wide. Submissions must be labeled including the artist’s name, title, photographic medium, dimensions and date.
* Selected works must be delivered framed and ready to hang to Cove Street Arts, 71 Cove Street, Portland, no later than February 2, 2020, accompanied by a brief statement about the work, and a one or two page artist resume/ biography.
* All work must be for sale with commissions evenly split 50-50% with Cove Street Arts.
* Any questions, please contact the gallery at (207) 808-8911.
Deadline for submissions is November 15, 2019.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by December 14, 2019.
EXHIBITION DATES: February 6, 2020 – April 4, 2020
ARTISTS’ PUBLIC RECEPTION: February 15, 2020